"PIRAEUS" Piraeus by hydronetta
Piraeus Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 374 photos
Piraeus, is considered for historical reasons a separate city (as it was in ancient times), but in fact nowadays it belongs to greater Athens (though a different municipality)
Piraeus is the biggest and busiest port in Greece. A residential town mainly with very little for a traveller to discover but nevertheless an important stopover if you intend to take boats to any island destination.
Piraeus is where I was grown up, went to school and where my parents and my sister with her family still live.
I arranged accommodation in ANITA-ARGO HOTEL for a friendly family from Spain just few days ago, just because it was... more travel advice
hydronetta's Related Pages
Piraeus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Piraeus - Cruise over the Saronic Gulf"
- "Piraeus Port and City"
- "Port city"
- "Piraeus the greek port"
- "The place where your islands adventure start"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piraeus
- Hotels in Piraeus
- Transportation in Piraeus
- Restaurants in Piraeus
- Shopping in Piraeus
- Warnings and Dangers in Piraeus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piraeus
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Piraeus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piraeus
Photos in PiraeusSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos