"Gateway to Europapark" Rust by hydronetta
Rust Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
One might ask, why should someone visit Rust?
It is hardly spotted on maps and certainly it's not known for its sights.
Rust is a sleepy village near to French borders and certainly not a tourist destination itself. In fact there is nothing to see....
BUT the village has the priviledge to be the village just next to Europa Park serving as an excellent accomodation base not only for the amusement park but also for the "Wine Route of Alsace" in France (if you have your own transport)
Private accommodation is plentiful in the village and there are some limited dining options.
Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland.....
This is what the vast majority people think of an amusement park. I don't blame them. Disneyland is highly advertised by travel agencies becoming almost as a must to see for any visitor to Paris.
I discovered Europapark ranked with a star .... on my road map when I was planning to visit the area few years before. Not a single comment in my guidebook.... But thanks to internet I found out.
Since my first visit I couldn't resist caming back again.
For my taste Europapark beats Disneyland. It's great fun and after all it's EUROPEAN inspired!!
If you haven't been there, plan your trip now. You and your family are gonna love it. Highly highly recommended
hydronetta's Related Pages
Rust Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "visit europapark"
- "One Day in Europa Park"
- "Europa Park - Winter Wonder Land"
- "Gateway to Europapark"
- "The Europa Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rust
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Rust?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rust
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos