"Manakhah" Manakhah by hydronetta
Manakhah Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 66 photos
Manakhah village set amidst gorgeous Haraz mountains is the biggest one in the area and an excellent base if you want to trek around. Recently paved roads connect surounding villages (Specially Al-Khutayb and Al Hajjara).
There are some accommodation and dining options in funduqs. The village itself is not as picturesque as the others on the way but its setting with georgeous views around plus it its accommodation options make a better base for this area.
Hilltop villages, spectacular mountains, deep wadis form this area. With the fresh air of high altitude, trekking is a... more travel advice
During your dinner or even lunch live music and songs and special "jambiya" dance are performed by a group of locals ( I... more travel advice
hydronetta's Related Pages
Manakhah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain towns and villages"
- "A big thank-you to the dancing boys"
- "Highlands in Yemen"
- "Pictures of Manakha and Surroundings"
- "GATEWAY TO THE MOUNTAINS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manakhah
- Hotels in Manakhah
- Transportation in Manakhah
- Nightlife in Manakhah
- Restaurants in Manakhah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manakhah
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Manakhah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manakhah
Photos in ManakhahSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos