Yazd Things to Do Tips by hydronetta
Yazd Things to Do: 56 reviews and 105 photos
Zoroastrian temple and Towers of silence
Jameh mosque and nearby ancient air conditions
Don’t miss this excellent museum located in a restored mansion just opposite to Amir Chakhmaq Square (8 am-7pm , admission fee). If you want a deep sight into how qanats (underground water channels) were designed and constructed, this is the right place. Lots of photos, tools used plus two real qanats underneath are materials to enrich your knowledge.
More Reviews (8)
hydronetta's Related Pages
Yazd Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yazd and the Towers of Silence"
- "THE PEARL OF THE DESERT"
- "Yazd, Second Historical Inhabitant City in World"
- "YAZD: The desert Jewel"
- "Yazd The Town of Ancient Zoroastrians"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yazd
- Hotels in Yazd
- Transportation in Yazd
- Nightlife in Yazd
- Restaurants in Yazd
- Shopping in Yazd
- Warnings and Dangers in Yazd
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hyderabad Hotels
- Bukit Batok Town Park Hotels
- Jerusalem Hotels
- Lyford Cay Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
Badges & Stats in Yazd
- 11 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Yazd?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yazd
Photos in YazdSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos
Latest Yazd hotel reviews
- Silk Road Hotel
- 70 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013