"Nice views" Haputale by hydronetta
Haputale Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 36 photos
Haputale as a village itself is rather uninteresting, but it wins by par other places just for its location: set on the top of the hill it enjoys undisturbed views over the south plains and the coast plus the inland part lined with numerous hills. Add to that the refreshing mountain air, then it makes a necessary stop for a day or two to visit the nearby sights.
Haputale served as our base to visit Lipton's seat, Dambatenne Tea Factory and Diyaluma falls before heading to the south.
Also it offered one of the best value accommodation of my life!!
More or less Haputale itself won't keep you busy sightseeing because apart from the tiny commercial centre, there is... more travel advice
Diyaluma falls are the second largest in Sri Lanka. Their height is 220m and the water is falling from a narrow single... more travel advice
hydronetta's Related Pages
Haputale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice views"
- "Haputale gaps"
- "Haputale - what a nice city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haputale
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Haputale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haputale
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Esfahan 33 reviews, 102 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 32 reviews, 90 photos
- Burma 28 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mandalay 23 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burkina Faso Intro, 33 reviews, 62 photos
- Rantepao 23 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Socotra 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Judetul Suceava 22 reviews, 60 photos