"The city that does not sleep" New York City by draguza
New York City Travel Guide: 15,933 reviews and 32,083 photos
I was in New York twice: the first time with both my parents in 1991 and the last time in 1995 with my mom..what an incredible city!..you feel like "an ant" between those tall skyscrapers..
- Pros:Unique and incredible
- Cons:Too cahotic..
- In a nutshell:New York is magic!
Actually I do not ahve good memories about this hotel; it was back in 1993, I arrived late at night with my mom and it... more travel advice
draguza's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 109 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 79 reviews, 100 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 59 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 40 reviews, 54 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 43 photos
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 29 reviews, 31 photos
- Venice Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue