"EDFU: Small town along the Nile" Temple of Horus by draguza
Temple of Horus Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 81 photos
The small town of Edfu is about half way between Awan and Luxor. This was an interesting opportunity to get closer to 'real' Egyptian life From the bus I could see men groups on men in cafes, sucking on their shisha pipes, and women hanging out washing in impossibly small places on apartment balconies.
According to Unicef Egypt, 17 percent of the population in this country live in poverty and millions have trouble... more travel advice
When in Edfu, they took us to see "Horus Temple" with an old and traditional transportation : by horse-drawn carriages!... more travel advice
draguza's Related Pages
Temple of Horus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Temple of Horus in Edfu"
- "EDFU: Small town along the Nile"
- "The Edfu Temple"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Temple of Horus
- Transportation in Temple of Horus
- Warnings and Dangers in Temple of Horus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Temple of Horus
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Temple of Horus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Temple of Horus
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 109 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 79 reviews, 100 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 59 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 40 reviews, 54 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 43 photos
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 29 reviews, 31 photos
- Venice Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue