"Come to Kemer for sea and sun!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kemer by draguza
Kemer Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 168 photos
Kemer, built in 1910, is about 43 kms. from Antalya. It is a very attractive village at the outskirts of the Taurus Mountains. Kemer has nine villages. In Kemer the sea, the forest and the mountains blend with each other. Today, Kemer is known internationally and has a very important place in tourism.
- Pros:Beautiful resort town
- Cons:So hot during the day!!
- In a nutshell:Good place for vacation
draguza's Related Pages
Kemer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A little about Kemer"
- "Come to Kemer for sea and sun!"
- "Kemer - Tourist Resort"
- "What a blessed climate...."
- "My Kemer holiday"
- "International resort Kemer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kemer
- Hotels in Kemer
- Nightlife in Kemer
- Restaurants in Kemer
- Shopping in Kemer
- Warnings and Dangers in Kemer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kemer
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kemer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kemer
Photos in KemerSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 109 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 79 reviews, 100 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 59 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 40 reviews, 54 photos
- Prague Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 29 reviews, 31 photos
- Venice Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue