"Broadway, Cotswolds, UK" Broadway by chizz
Broadway Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 153 photos
Our fifth stop was Broadway which is at the bottom of Fish Hill, where the Cotswolds join the Vale of Evesham. It is a lovely village of Elizabethan houses, a village green and the Lygon Arms which was patronised by Oliver Cromwell and King Charles I. At the top of Fish Hill, the Broadway Tower offers great views over the Severn Valley.
chizz's Related Pages
Broadway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Broadway, Gem of the Cotswolds"
- "Broadway, UK"
- "Broadway. A gem in the Cotswolds"
- "Broadway - maybe Cotswolds"
- "The Cotswolds"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Broadway
- Hotels in Broadway
- Transportation in Broadway
- Nightlife in Broadway
- Restaurants in Broadway
- Shopping in Broadway
- Warnings and Dangers in Broadway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Broadway
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Broadway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broadway
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos