"Grasmere - Lake District" Grasmere by chizz
Grasmere Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 56 photos
Our second stop in the Lake District was in Grasmere where we visited the Sarah Nelson Gingerbread shop to buy some gingerbread to eat. From there we visited the church, wandered around the village and visited Dove Cottage, the home of William Wordsworth. This is one of my favourite places in the Lakes as has many shops, tea rooms and places to stay.
We decided to take a tour of Dove Cottage which was the poet William Wordsworth's home from 1799-1808. Here he wrote... more travel advice
chizz's Related Pages
Grasmere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grasmere - Village & Lake"
- "More than daffodils"
- "Grasmere - Lake District"
- "Famous for its Gingerbread Shop"
- "Grasmere & Grasmere Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grasmere
- Hotels in Grasmere
- Nightlife in Grasmere
- Restaurants in Grasmere
- Shopping in Grasmere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grasmere
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Grasmere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grasmere
Photos in GrasmereSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos