"Keswick - Lake District" Keswick by chizz
Keswick Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 329 photos
We decided to go to Keswick to visit the Cumberland Pencil Museum, home of the worlds longest pencil no less and to visit the nearby Castlerigg Stone Circle.
Keswick is also a nice little town to stroll around and visit the shops too.
Castlerigg Stone Circle has been owned by the National Trust since 1913 and was one of the first dozen sites to be... more travel advice
chizz's Related Pages
Keswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keswick - Queen Of The Lakes"
- "CUMBRIA - THE LAKE DISTRICT"
- "Keswick and Derwent Water"
- "The ideal Lake District town"
- "Luxurious self-catering accomodation"
- "Keswick - Lake District"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keswick
- Hotels in Keswick
- Transportation in Keswick
- Nightlife in Keswick
- Restaurants in Keswick
- Shopping in Keswick
- Warnings and Dangers in Keswick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keswick
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Keswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keswick
Photos in KeswickSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos