"Punakaiki - New Zealand" Punakaiki by chizz
Punakaiki Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 94 photos
The Magic Bus stopped in Punakaiki so that we could visit the famous "Pancake Rocks" which are the service centre for the Paparoa National Park which has rainforest all the way down to the coast.
The rocks have blowholes too, so you can watch the water shoot high into the air when the tide comes in. Great scenery!
chizz's Related Pages
Punakaiki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This Place Rocks...."
- "Perpendicular Point"
- "Pancake Rocks"
- "How do you pronounce that!! PUNAKAIKI!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punakaiki
- Hotels in Punakaiki
- Transportation in Punakaiki
- Restaurants in Punakaiki
- Shopping in Punakaiki
- Warnings and Dangers in Punakaiki
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Punakaiki
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Punakaiki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punakaiki
Photos in PunakaikiSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos