"Al Ain Trip" Al `Ayn by chizz
Al `Ayn Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 91 photos
Stayed here for 6 weeks for my husband's job at the Intercontinental Hotel which gave us lots of time to see the sights and travel to Dubai a lot on weekends. Al Ain is quite a small, more conservative place than Dubai, but it is worth a trip as there are several things to do there.
- Pros:Good weather, enough things to do, small place
- Cons:Not enough variety
Central mall with supermarket and food court as well as the usual array of stores. Ice rink too where skates can be... more travel advice
For a small fee, visit the zoo which has quite a large selection of animals with a few reptiles housed in a darkened... more travel advice
chizz's Related Pages
Al `Ayn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Al Ain Trip"
- "BORDER TOWN"
- "The Desert Oasis"
- "Al Ain, United Arab Emirates"
- "AL AIN"
- "Al Ain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al `Ayn
- Hotels in Al `Ayn
- Restaurants in Al `Ayn
- Shopping in Al `Ayn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al `Ayn
- 12 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Al `Ayn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al `Ayn
Photos in Al `AynSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos