"Salalah, Oman" Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah by chizz
Salalah Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 245 photos
We took a short trip to Salalah, Oman in September 2007 during the Khareef (Monsoon) season, when the days are very rainy and misty. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and visited Jobs Tomb, Salalah Museum, Taqah Castle, Mirbat and Sadah, the blowholes at Mughsayl Beach, the ruins at Khor Rori and Wadi Darbat
1. Jobs Tomb
2. Wadi Darbat
3. Mughsayl Beach blowholes
4. Taqah Castle
5. Khor Rori ruins
7. Coconut stalls
8. Meal in beachfront restaurant at Hilton Resort
- Pros:Friendly people
- Cons:Limited things to do
During the Khareef, it's nice to see the seafront shrouded in mist with the locals sitting/walking on the beach and... more travel advice
Visit Khor Rori ruins which are located on coast with great views of the sea. This is the most important pre-Islamic... more travel advice
chizz's Related Pages
Salalah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salalah - My New Home"
- "camels and coconut trees"
- "Salalah the stunning jewel of Oman"
- "Salalah, Oman"
- "Salalah is a PARADISE"
- "Khareef Land"
- "Attraction of Salalah"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salalah
- Hotels in Salalah
- Transportation in Salalah
- Nightlife in Salalah
- Restaurants in Salalah
- Shopping in Salalah
- Warnings and Dangers in Salalah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salalah
- 13 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Salalah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salalah
Photos in SalalahSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos