"Baalbeck" Baalbeck by chizz
Baalbeck Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 504 photos
We decided to base ourselves in the town of Zahle in order to visit Baalbeck, a drive of around 40 minutes and a distance of 36kms.
Baalbeck is the finest example of Roman ruins in Lebanon and is a must-see whilst visiting the country.
The temple complex is the best preserved too of any found in the Middle East and is located right in the town centre.
chizz's Related Pages
Baalbeck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roman grandeur"
- "Julia Augusta Felix"
- "City of the Sun and Hezbollah"
- "Baalbek - Heliopolis"
- "BAALBECK - CITY OF THE SUN"
- "The City of the Sun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baalbeck
- Hotels in Baalbeck
- Transportation in Baalbeck
- Nightlife in Baalbeck
- Restaurants in Baalbeck
- Shopping in Baalbeck
- Warnings and Dangers in Baalbeck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baalbeck
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Baalbeck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baalbeck
Photos in BaalbeckSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (12)
Latest Baalbeck hotel reviews
- Palmyra Hotel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 9, 2013