"Beit ed Dine" Beit ed Dine by chizz
Beit ed Dine Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 49 photos
Our sole reason for visiting Beit ed Dine was to take a look around the beautifully restored Palace there, which we had heard was well worth a visit.
It was built by the Emir Bashir Shihab II, the Ottoman appointed Governor of what later was known as Mount Lebanon in the early 19th century. It is one of the top places to visit in Lebanon in my opinion and affords many good photo opportunities.
chizz's Related Pages
Beit ed Dine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beit Ed Dine"
- "Beit ed Dine"
- "The Magnificent Ottoman Palace..."
- "Beiteddine Palace"
- "House of Religion, Architecture and Music"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beit ed Dine
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Beit ed Dine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beit ed Dine
Photos in Beit ed DineSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 81 reviews, 290 photos
- Delhi Intro, 19 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abu Dhabi Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Luxor Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Syria Intro, 8 reviews, 52 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos