"Pulau Kukup" Pulau Kukup by flying_dolphin7
Pulau Kukup Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
We drove from JB to Pulau Kukup it's take about an hour. When we arrived there it's around 4.30pm. We only spend one night here. This is the first time we came here and we booked the same house no. 38 with the owner Mr Lim , he's kind and friendly person.
Upon arrival, he welcome us with some local foods. Then at night he prepared seafood and dessert too. It's costing RM 700 per house if possible if you go there a whole big group of friends.
It's a place you can gathering with friends, relaxing, chit-chat, fun and enjoy the seafood of course.
We leaving at the next day afternoon after we having our delicious lunch at the restaurant.
flying_dolphin7's Related Pages
Pulau Kukup Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pulau Kukup
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Kukup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Kukup
Photos in Pulau KukupSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bern Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Rottnest Island Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues