" WelComE tO mY traveLLing WorLD " flying_dolphin7's Profile

i made my Eastern Europe trip last summer which is perfect trip to me, i hope i can return again soon or maybe next year. I even met Lena in Poland, she is just amazing person as i think, im very lucky.

This year i went to South Africa - Port Elizabeth & Cape Town for a month - business & leisure. I really falling in love in this country, AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Now where is next.. too many places in my head... hopefully i will return to Europe soon... i really want to:)

We grow old because we stop playing
Never Be The First To Get Old!

Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
&Dance like nobody is watching

Live Well,
Laugh Often,
Love Much

p/s: i dont remember where did i found this.. but i truely like this words

Somewhere outhere!!!

HeLLo Eeveryone, thanks for dropping by my page.
I'm from Malaysia who living in Singapore since year 1999.
I barely remember since when i'm addicted to travel, i found it really interesting and i felt i'm free like a bird whenever i was in different place i've never been to. I love travel, i like to see different place, i interested meeting peoples and knowing different culturer coz i believe that there's no any stranger in the world, but only friends we havent meet. I always wonder how was it like in the other side of the world, thats makes me want to travel more, I try to make it once or twice a year. I really hope can i can fulfill my dreams day by day. Hope you guys will enjoy my page and drop me a line if you have any comment or question to ask , happy travel for everyone

My little world

For those poeple who know me well, they will noticed that I'm pretty easy going person, friendly, talkative, sense of humor ( i always believe that this is the best way to break the silent), i like smiling coz i know u can makes a friend start from a smile. I'm caring, loving , honest, curious person , i like to ask question. I love travel very much but there's too many places want to go , too little time to do it. I wanna live my life with passionate coz there's only once in a life time. I'm that kinda girl who lack of patience, i know this is bad and im try to get rid of it. I can be bit pessimistic but i try to open wide and be more optimistic . I love my family and im glad im very close to them though i live far apart from them. i like my friends coz i know you can't live withouht 'em and you will fell loneliness without them. A real friend is someone who can share your burden or sorrow , lean their ears to you when you feeling down, someone who can share your happiness. A truely friendly is someonewho can give you support and guidance whenever you need them, so i'm cherish my friend and im pretty lucky and appreciate i have some good freinds.

There's so much thing i always wanna learn but i'm just too lazy... i know it's really bad.
1. i love swimming but i can't swim well, a friend of mine he's great swimmer and he know to swim the " dolphin" style. Thats the only once i saw he swim, i would never see him swim anymore.
2. i love to take photo, i don't reliase how amazing until recently. I'm not good photographer but i would love to learn and hoepfully will improve the skills.
3. I wanna learn roller blade , dance ... i hope it's not too OLD to start learning this.... and there's always has excuse to hold me back.
4. I wanna learn spanish , italian /japanese.. it's always advantage to know more language. And i found some of the language are really romantic.
5. I wanna go to Provence to see Lavender.. it's really beaufiful.

FlyingDolphin

There's many place on earth i wanna visit.. too many place and too little time. I always wondering how's the life at the other side of the ocean. When you travel, nothing you can bring back except memory, nothing you can leave behind except footsprint.. what do you think??
The country i would like visit :-
1. New Zealand
6. Russia
7. Japan
8. Finland
9. Belgium
and many many more..............

Beautiful town i like in Switzerland :)

Luzern is very beautiful town i been to, fresh air with the breathe taking natural landscape. These all beautiful picture always lingering in my mind when i looking back the photo has taken.

Night view at Clarke Quay

Walking along the river at Clarke Quay you can see very beautiful night view. Especially the relection at the river.. i like to go there with my friends and enjoy the beautiful view. There's many nice reataurant you can enjoy delicious dinner too :)

• Intro Updated Oct 20, 2010

• kimaprsu's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2014 at 3:19 AM

Hello from India:)

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM

i have overlooked ur bday, so by, i wish you a happy belated bday,and have a good year !

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• sof76's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Happy B'day from Buenos Aires, Argentina!
    =)
    Sof

Nov 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM

how are u doing ?

Nov 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM

hey i'm good and hows things at ur side? hope everything going well with you;)

Jan 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

hi Christine, I m doing well. Last year i took an interview to work in french embassy. i will have the answer at the beginning of this year. I have applied to be assigned to an embassy in ASIA, area that i have ever experienced. i hope i ll make it. My son Marc, has grown quite fast. he looks like more a kid than a baby. beside this, i wish you happy New Year 2013 ! take care and eee ya !

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Happy beleted birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day! Wow, what a breath-taking Table Mountain photo! It's on my travel wishlist for sure!

Oct 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM

hey thanks for the bday wish Christina, how have you been? YEs you must visit Table Mountain and it was absolutely amazing city to visit;)
      HOpe everything going well at your side x

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
      Oct 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Yes, I hope to visit it soon! Everything is OK here. Son is in 3rd grade now, we're very busy with school and all the stuff he does. He started guitar lessons this year, and is very excited about it:)

• dar76's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM

happy belated birthday christine dearie! been sooooo long huh!! wishing you many happy returns! hugs!!

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:40 AM

hey hey hey Darrrrr, thanks for the birthday wishes;)
      its been really long time since our last chat, how's things at your side? hope everything going well and smooth with you...big hugs x

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hey Christine, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes .... :)

• sdq's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Happy Birthday Christine!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
flying_dolphin7's Profile Photo

flying_dolphin7

“Seize the day, never have regrets.”

Real Name