"Too short trip to Canada ." Canada by kokoryko

Canada Travel Guide: 40,176 reviews and 93,088 photos

Introduction

Too short trip to Canada .

Canada could be the object of hundreds of pages about landscapes, cities, people, cuisine,wildlife, mushrooms (yes!), music (why not in pictures?), well in short, it was too much for me in such short timeframe, and I just share few pictures and impressions (impressions in the sense of impresionism, but I am not at all skilled for painting) and , well one canada page ? or a page for each place ? Finally , decided to have few different pages :
Alberta Rockies,
Toronto,
Niagara Falls,
Montreal.
I made a business trip to Calgary and the Rocky Mountains in July 2004 and I added a few days private trip in Ontario and Quebec before returning to Europe. This Canada page of course is a very partial one !

Some landscapes from the Rocky mountains.

The Alberta and British Columbia Rockies are really spectacular mountains, look at the Alberta page

Niagara Falls Toronto, Montreal

I finally decided to have separate pages for the Falls, Ontario, Quebec. . .

• Pros:So wide, feeling real freedom, so many things to see
  • Cons:nothing
  • Last visit to Canada: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 21, 2006

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM

One has to be impressed by the wide open feeling you describe. I love mountains too and the Canadian Rockies, and especially hiking in them, was magnificent for me. Hard not to take great photos here, isnt it?

• Jun 30, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Fortunately for me, Canada is only a short car drive away. I make routine visits to Canada, finding any reason whatsoever to do so.

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2006 at 5:50 PM

I share your perspective and have similar life philosophy...do I feel comfortable? Not really some of the time I feel very out of step but what can I do? You help me to feel normal thank you Hermann

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2006 at 10:02 AM

Ah - Canada :-)) Looking forward to see more of this wonderful nature :-) And of the Niagara Falls noise too - can't you add a movie ? (hihi, sorry, just kidding :-)

kokoryko

“Il me plait de courir sans but et sans raison . . . .”

Badges & Stats in Canada