"Unexpected stops. . . ." Bure by kokoryko
Bure Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Bure is such a nice city, I decided to stop there on the way to Bahir Dar; ah! No! nonono!
As the buses in Ethiopia generally stop to operate at night, they stop in the first village after sunset (or so) and indicate you where the next caravanserail is; you can meet other stranded bus travellers, truck drivers, hotel employees who not only change the bed sheets,. . . . . interesting atmosphere. . . No running water in the rooms, smelly loos, sometimes electricity. . . I really was not in the mood to see if condoms were on sale in the surroundings. . . . I better had some flea repellent!!!!
The hotel on the pic taken at daylight is not in Bure, but the same type.
kokoryko's Related Pages
Bure Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bure
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Bure?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bure
Photos in BureSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 83 reviews, 427 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 344 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 68 reviews, 340 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 69 reviews, 315 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 48 reviews, 306 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 40 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 43 reviews, 195 photos
- Monts du Forez Intro, 39 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 43 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 1 travelogue