"Long time capital city of Abyssinia" Gonder by kokoryko
Gonder Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 369 photos
Gondar is a famous city in Abyssinia, where many kings and emperors built their palaces; King Fasiladas had real luxury tastes in the 17th century and built a swimming pool known as Fasiladas’ baths; nowadays, the trees sit on the side of the empty pool and wait water is coming back. . . .
kokoryko's Related Pages
Gonder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FASIL'S CASTLE"
- "Gonder is a real wonder!"
- "The Camelot of Africa"
- "Gondar – Africa`s Chamelot"
- "A good vibe"
- "Edinburgh of Ethiopia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gonder
- Hotels in Gonder
- Transportation in Gonder
- Nightlife in Gonder
- Restaurants in Gonder
- Shopping in Gonder
- Warnings and Dangers in Gonder
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gonder
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Gonder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gonder
Photos in GonderSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 83 reviews, 427 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 344 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 68 reviews, 340 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 69 reviews, 315 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 48 reviews, 306 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 40 reviews, 227 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 43 reviews, 195 photos
- Monts du Forez Intro, 39 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination T'bilisi Intro, 43 reviews, 194 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 1 travelogue