"Przemysl" Top 5 Page for this destination Przemysl by Gosia78
Przemysl Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 48 photos
Przemysl an important city and one of the most attractive centre in south-eastern Poland in trms of tourism. The oldest city on the east side of Poland has over 1000 years history. It's located 12 km from the Polish-Ukrainian border-crossing Medyka, at the gateway to the Bieszczady Mountains.
In the middle of Square Market you can see a fountain –a bear which is a symbol of Przemysl and is also in the crest (shield) of the city.
The Square Market is surrounded by apartment houses form XVI and XVII century. Most of them were rebuilt in XIX century, but original decorating elements were saved.
Castle-and-Park Complex in Krasiczyn, located in south-eastern Poland, just 10 km from the historical town of... more travel advice
The Franciscans Church built in VXII century on the place gothic chapel is a mix of two styles: late baroque and... more travel advice
Gosia78's Related Pages
Przemysl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ben-UK's Przemysl page"
- "Przemysl- the gate to the east"
- "Przemysl Poland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Przemysl
- Hotels in Przemysl
- Transportation in Przemysl
- Restaurants in Przemysl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Przemysl
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Przemysl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Przemysl
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sozopol Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Lausanne Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sopot Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Lancut Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Przemysl Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mazury 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wojewodztwo Podlaskie Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krasiczyn Intro, 1 review, 2 photos