"G'day from Sardinia!" malvio's Profile

Sardinia, my homeland...

G'day from Sardinia, my fellow VTs! My name is Massimo . I'm a 45 y.o.business consultant, avid reader and unsatiable travel photographer. World-travelled yet still proud of his family roots. Let me start my homepage by telling you something about my homeland, the beautiful island of Sardinia. Situated in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, Sardinia is one of the most popular destinations for people who love aquatic sports and seaside holidays, not only for its natural beauty and geographical position but also for its history.
and superb food. By sailing around the Island, the uniqueness of Sardinia can be appreciated. From the sea one can admire not only the long fine grained sandy beaches but also trachyte rocks, calcareous cliffs, granite rock faces and dark masses of schists. Sailing along the coast, especially if accompanied by the silence of a sailing boat, the unmistakable perfume of macchia Mediterranea (the Mediterranean shrub) , which characterises almost all Sardinian landscapes, is ever present. The wind carries the aroma of myrtle, arbutus, rosemary and wild juniper and fills the cabin with sweet scented air. What else???
I look forward to seeing you here!

Lithuania, a coup de foudre!

Ten years ago, I set foot in Lithuania for the first time. It was supposed to be just another business trip. But (fortunately) life is unpredictable and today I consider the beatiful city of Vilnius as my second hometown. It's nice to feel at home at such a long distance from the place you were born.... One week per month you can find me there (or why not, in Kaunas, the second largest city in Lithuania) . Yes, we should call a VT meeting in Vilnius soon ... Have you ever tried the delicious Lithuanian beer ?? That could be the perfect occasion to get to know it!

• Intro Updated Jun 14, 2009

• Pupa's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2008 at 1:15 AM

Happy Birthday!!!

• Nov 17, 2006 at 4:35 AM

Where ever you are in Japan, happy birthday and guess you are not meeting us for the birthday get together you have organised.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2006 at 2:01 PM

Auguri! Enjoy Japan and the Japanese girls!

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2005 at 7:30 AM

Ciao Massimo! Happy Birthday wishes from rainy and dark Finland! Lovely photos you've got here, maybe soon you'll create some travel pages too.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
malvio's Profile Photo

malvio

“Ajo!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.