VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Bormio

Cancún

Travel Map

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Jan 14, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Jan 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Kirsty, I hope that you have a fantastic birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

kingip's Profile Photo
kingip Jan 14, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Happy B/D!

Etoile2B's Profile Photo
Etoile2B Jan 14, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

Dutch1980's Profile Photo
Dutch1980 Feb 8, 2007 at 9:11 AM

Looking good those northern lights... I hope to see them also one day.... greetings from the Netherlands... Ron

harirasik's Profile Photo
harirasik Jan 14, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Happy Birthday to you and may you succeed in your life life in every way. (~_~).Greetings from Nepal.

sylina's Profile Photo
sylina Sep 27, 2006 at 1:44 AM

Hi Kirsty, thanks a looot for your help on my Barcelona question. We will stick to the bus pass and definitely will not miss the Sagrada Familia & Guell Park. Thanks again~ Greetings from SH, Sylina :o)

TheView's Profile Photo
TheView Aug 20, 2006 at 12:55 PM

WoW Kirsty ... thats a wonderful photo of the northern lights. Its really something I love to see with my own eyes! When did you see it and do you know if its only at a special time of year you can see it?

brkilbourne's Profile Photo
brkilbourne Aug 14, 2006 at 4:31 PM

seeing the northern lights, one day for me to. Great pics

TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
TheTravelSlut Jul 11, 2006 at 8:22 PM

Thank you for the lead on Cancun hotel and nightlife. I enjoyed your travel page also. The Travel Slut "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!"