"Coogee" Top 5 Page for this destination Coogee by Josilver

Coogee Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 123 photos

My home suburb

Hi, Coogee is currently the place I call home , I have lived here nearly 5 years and have to say that it is a pretty great place to live. I will try and share some of the secrets I have discovered over the years so check out my tips and please rate them when you get a chance.

• Intro Updated Jul 25, 2006

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I love your page on Coogee beach. It is my by far favorite beach in Sydney. Altho my fav spot in the City,is sitting on the green at the Sydney Observatory...

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2008 at 3:06 AM

Love your keep fit tip! I will have to get back to Sydney one day my last visit was when I was 11! Some great pictures-your home town looks like a lot of fun.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Hi Jo. Just dropped by for a rummage around your pages. Yeh I remember the Coogee Bay Hotel.....well I don't really remember....but do know I had a great time there haha :o) Cheers, Ann.

• kelnsha's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Thanks for sharing Coogee with us. I'll be back for more. Cheers! - Kelvin, Singapore.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 5:20 AM

great tips on your hometown!

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2007 at 3:53 PM

Hi Jo, congrats on your silver star. Your Warnings & Dangers tip seems a little "Hitchcockian". If you do feed the birds, remember to bring an umbrella ;-)

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2007 at 2:49 PM

Congrats on your silver star and on a nice page on your home. If I ever get there I am avoiding both the seagulls and the stairs!

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2007 at 2:34 PM

An enjoyable page, Jo - though you've left me terrified of seagulls :-)

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 11:45 AM

Would have been disappointed if you didn't have a tip on the Coogee Bay Hotel ; )

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 6:29 PM

Hey, gr8 write-up of a gr8 place. My sentiments exactly about "Johnny" lol! Have a squiz at my Coogee pages for some pics of the surfboat crews training. Cheers!

Josilver

“If you are not living on the edge you are taking up to much room”

Badges & Stats in Coogee