"Trinidad Born to Lime" Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad by Josilver
Trinidad Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 102 photos
"To lime" means to party, eat drink and be merry. Triniadadian's are very good at it. I guess it is the Carribbean equivalent of irish "craic". I went to Trinidad in May 2007 to attend a friend's wedding and observed this liming first hand. People from trinidad are definately some fo the most laid back people you will ever meet.
There are 2 types of taxis in Trinidad. Maxi taxis and personal taxis. From the airport you can get a taxi to pretty... more travel advice
Josilver's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Introduction to Trinidad"
- "Trinidad, the business side of T&T"
- "Fast Phased life & slow moving traffic"
- "Trinidad Born to Lime"
- "Trinidad - Where it all began!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trinidad
- Hotels in Trinidad
- Transportation in Trinidad
- Nightlife in Trinidad
- Restaurants in Trinidad
- Shopping in Trinidad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trinidad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Photos in TrinidadSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milford Sound Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Canaima Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- San José Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Cradle Mountain-Lake Saint Clair National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Uganda Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coogee Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Hamilton Island Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos