Borneo Hotel Tips by Josilver
Borneo Hotels: 17 reviews and 35 photos
We stayed at the Beverly Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. It was excellent the, staff were really patient with us even when we had lots of requests and issues. It was a quick trip by taxi into town and was in walking distance from shopping centres. We had a room with 3 people and it cost around $40 AUS a night. I would much rahter stay close to town surrounded by "real people" than in a resort surrounded by other tourists
Unique Qualities: Great veiw over the canals, where you could see the local fishing and the kids playing in the dirt. You can see Mt Kinabalu from the end of the corridor. There is also a fantastic sunset.
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (3)
Josilver's Related Pages
Borneo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Borneo - an area of outstanding natural beauty"
- "BORNEO - FAUNA - FLORA - CULTURE"
- "Sarawak Borneo"
- "Sabah Borneo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Borneo
- Hotels in Borneo
- Nightlife in Borneo
- Restaurants in Borneo
- Warnings and Dangers in Borneo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Days Inn Oakland Airport Coliseum
- Comfort Inn Harlingen
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave
- Ak-Ka Hotels Kiris Alinda Beach
- Canyon Plaza Resort
- Royal Derwent Hotel
- Parade Hotel
- Commodore Inn The Grove
- Bedouin Moon Village
- Kempinski Chateau Park Plaza Hotel
- Travelodge Burford Cotswolds
- Residence Inn New Orleans Convention Center
- Nelsons Spa & Guesthouse
- Spanish Moss Inn
Badges & Stats in Borneo
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Borneo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borneo
Read real reviews about Borneo Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milford Sound Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Canaima Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- San José Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Cradle Mountain-Lake Saint Clair National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Uganda Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coogee Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Hamilton Island Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos