"climbing kosiosko" Thredbo Village by matthewmerrington
Thredbo Village Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 87 photos
windy, wet and freezing cold. dont get too complacent, even though its just a big hill
australia's tallest mountain?!?!? well its just a hill, but a great days walk. Ive seen kids and grandmas make the summit. its an easy climb, esspecially if you use the chairlift for 3/4 of the ascent
dont bother with snow boots except in the winter. its only 2228m meters high, and the decent takes 3 hours
- Pros:a great day with nature
- Cons:none really
- In a nutshell:like little american aspen
cheating is easy...catch the chair lift to 1900m then walk for 5 hours and wholla...your on top of australia it costs... more travel advice
...or you'll have to eat ice. Then again, there is a pub at 1900m, and its a nice respite from the winter elements more travel advice
matthewmerrington's Related Pages
Thredbo Village Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thredbo in Summer"
- "A growing resort"
- "Entrance To Thredbo"
- "Thredbo ski village in Kosciuszko National Park"
- "Thredbo Village"
- "Fun in the Snow!"
- "Thredbo in The Snow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thredbo Village
- Hotels in Thredbo Village
- Transportation in Thredbo Village
- Restaurants in Thredbo Village
- Warnings and Dangers in Thredbo Village
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Thredbo Village
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Thredbo Village?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thredbo Village
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Nepal Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- India Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Thredbo Village Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Israel Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Laos Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos