"photos of australia." matthewmerrington's Profile
its only 2228m high. more like a big hill. but the weather can turn on you pretty quickly
a hydroelectric plant is not fascinating to many people, and neither to me, but its quite the tourist attraction because of the history
sydney would still have to be the most beautiful city ive ever seen, and its only 2 hours from canberra.
sleepy tocumwal was a great place to grow up,
i love travelling and uni. I now live in Canberra and Im doing a Masters degree.
this is me, aged 25, in Sapa Viet Nam. This the the famous "Wheres Wally" photo. apparently my take on photography is a little unusual. I think my photos just fine!
better known to the locals as "Kellys", the Farmers Arms Hotel is the local pub and resturant in my home town of tocumwal. (probably the biggest building in town too!)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 65 Reviews
- 187 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- matthewmerrington and Compinche are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Pakistan Forum "Re: peshwar"
- Uploaded a Photo to "photos of australia."
updated their Profile Page "photos of australia."
- Wrote a Review beijing sites in China Things to Do
- updated a China Travel Page "china, culture galoure"
- Commented on boocik04's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Pakistan Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Nepal Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- India Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Thredbo Village Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Israel Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- China Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Laos Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos