"Astral and artistic Flø" Flø by ElenaKKKK

Flø Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos

Astral

While preparing to the coming journey to this part of Norway I read that Flø is the place with the most unpredictable weather. My sister, who is addicted to astrology and other matters, which are beyond my material mind, told me, that it means this place is astral gate to the other dimension, so I must to go there: to enter the gate and to correct some "wrong" points of life in our dimension. Despite I worried of "butterfly effect" (R. Bradbury) I did it))) Must admit I didn't feel something irreal and I'm not sure I changed a lot in our world, but I really tried to do my best and I really like this place))) Despite the weather was predictably BAD:-)))) Strong wind and rain)))

Real

Seriously, Flø is a community that lies on the end shore in Ulstein, and has got some pebble beaches. The area is rough and beautiful, and they say that fishing possibilities are fantastic (didn't try though). In addition in the official site they offer to "sit down in a beach in Flø and enjoy the wonderful sunset over the ocean!". Hmmm, I wouldn't (see weather conditions described above). But some pictures of Flo sunsets in Internet are really amazing. And the landscape is my favorite among other ones I saw during my short trip to More og Romsdal region:-)

Artistic

The community now is famous with it's inhabitants: modern Norwegian designers and artists who love their Flo. Unfortunately the designer shop was closed then I was there, but you can feel the spirit just passing houses, which show obviously that their owners are artists.

• Pros:Beautiful landscapes
  • Cons:weather
  • In a nutshell:There is something that makes you love it from the first sight
  • Last visit to Flø: Jul 2010
  • Intro Updated Jan 31, 2012

Comments

ElenaKKKK

“Mais les vrais voyageurs qui partent pour partir...”

Badges & Stats in Flø