"Christmas tale" Colmar by ElenaKKKK
Colmar Travel Guide: 367 reviews and 1,193 photos
This place I chose to spend New 2004 Year surfing Internet and loking at the post card of it. It's an ideal Christmas place. Small, cozy, with multicoloured old houses, Christmas decoration and French cuisine with good Alsacian wines. I wasn't disappointed:-))) So as suburbs are very nice - small towns like Munster etc))) Just one sad thing: it was rainy:-((( First snowing started upon our departure on evening of 1st of January(((((
Christmas shopping. Markets are open till the 2d of January, so New Year shopping is available:) Beyond the ordinary... more travel advice
ElenaKKKK's Related Pages
Colmar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweet Little Colmar"
- "Colmar - Ideal Day Trip From Strasbourg"
- "Our favoured Alsatian city"
- "Colmar - German influence in France"
- "Colmar, capital of the former Décapole"
- "Home of Miss Liberty"
- "Colours of Colmar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Colmar
- Hotels in Colmar
- Transportation in Colmar
- Nightlife in Colmar
- Restaurants in Colmar
- Shopping in Colmar
- Warnings and Dangers in Colmar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colmar
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Colmar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colmar
Photos in ColmarSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Madeira Island Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Møre og Romsdal Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Óbidos Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Respublika Komi Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Colmar Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Cascais Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Maldives Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Flø Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 3 photos