"Very tipical" Gouvernorat de Tataouine by Mara_2
Gouvernorat de Tataouine Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 260 photos
During our stay in Djerba we made a visit to Tataouine during a stop over while an excursion.
All the other people who were with us remain in the main square buying spices, but we went for a mini-tuor of our own. The small streets crowded with local people selling eveything from shoes to vegetables!
Most would say that Tataouine is dirty and smelly, but we found that is only very interesting since we saw real local people living real life and not faking for tourists. You cannot ask to have all the world smelling like your home!
We notice a particulr feature all the older houses have: their doors and windows are painted bright blue. It is very nice contrast with white beached walls! Very nice!
- Pros:If you want a touch with real life
- Cons:If you do not like "different" smells
Mara_2's Related Pages
Gouvernorat de Tataouine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tataouine : to the end of the world ??????"
- "Ksar Haddada."
- "Very tipical"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Hotels in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Transportation in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Restaurants in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Shopping in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Warnings and Dangers in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gouvernorat de Tataouine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
Photos in Gouvernorat de TataouineSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malapascua Island Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Asdu Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Papua Province Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Pulau Gangga Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Batala Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Singapore 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Mahé Intro, 5 reviews
- Seychelles Intro, 3 reviews