"introduction" sharatkum's Profile
We wonder where is our home
We used to call India our home few years back, than we moved to Sri Lanka and made it our home for almost 6 years and now we are calling Indonesia our home; dont know our next home.
Fortunate to have traveled across continents and experienced amazing cultures. I have shared some of the pictures and hope to add more as and when we visit different places. We are now waiting to go on a family vacation to Antarctica in December 08.
wonder why these paintings have not reached the art galleries; they may very soon catch the eyes of the art collectors.
we were fortunate to visit this beautiful CIS country which is still not explored by the tourists. We traveled the famous silk route and visited the historic town of Samarkand; where Babur studied in a well known madarasa and later invaded India.
Visited the Provence of Amezona in northern Brazil. This picture of a native Indian family who are "tourist" ready. Was a great cruise on river rio negro into the amazon forest from Manaus.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Sharm El Sheikh Forum "Re: Live Board/ scuba diving in..."
- Commented on HeshamMA's profile page
- Wrote a Review Best Place in Kuwait Hotels
- Commented on the Cairo Things to Do travel guide
updated their Profile Page "introduction"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Indian restaurant in the town"
- updated a Buenos Aires Travel Page "Buenos Aires, The tango capital of the world"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yaounde Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Jakarta 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Male Island Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Penang 2 reviews
- Wamena 2 reviews
- Venice 1 review
- Goa 1 review
No friends yet.