"introduction" sharatkum's Profile

Our Son, Akash

We wonder where is our home

We used to call India our home few years back, than we moved to Sri Lanka and made it our home for almost 6 years and now we are calling Indonesia our home; dont know our next home.

Fortunate to have traveled across continents and experienced amazing cultures. I have shared some of the pictures and hope to add more as and when we visit different places. We are now waiting to go on a family vacation to Antarctica in December 08.

exploring the street painters in Sri Lanka

wonder why these paintings have not reached the art galleries; they may very soon catch the eyes of the art collectors.

Uzbekistan

we were fortunate to visit this beautiful CIS country which is still not explored by the tourists. We traveled the famous silk route and visited the historic town of Samarkand; where Babur studied in a well known madarasa and later invaded India.

Brazil, 08

Visited the Provence of Amezona in northern Brazil. This picture of a native Indian family who are "tourist" ready. Was a great cruise on river rio negro into the amazon forest from Manaus.

• Intro Updated May 2, 2010

To make your Birthday
    A wonderful day!

• Feb 4, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Hi Sharat,

I am planning to travel to Lebanon for 6 to 8 months on a company project from April 2012. Can you please help me with the following:

1. Are flats available for rent easily for foreigners

2. What is the average cost of flats in Beirut

3. Is it secure especially given the fact that Elections are scheduled to happen in 2013?

4. What is the average cost of living (USD / month) now.

Request your help as I will have to plan my finances and take a call on whether the project travel is advisable.

• das123my's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Nice to know that u have travel to a number of countries.

• vee01's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2008 at 11:25 PM

jakarta vt meeting would be held on friday 17 oct @pacific place -pancious pancake.see ya there=vee=

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sharatkum's Profile Photo

sharatkum

“Exploring places and Photography”

Ranked Member