"A teardrop explodes..." Sri Lanka by BluBluBlu
Sri Lanka Travel Guide: 3,793 reviews and 8,878 photos
I visited Sri Lanka a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed myself...the climate, flora & fauna all reminded me of India...but everything was at a less frenetic pace!
Definately 'the' place to visit is Pinawela...juts love the elephants!
Just another view that highlights how green Sri Lanka is! more travel advice
BluBluBlu's Related Pages
Sri Lanka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ayu Bowan Sri Lanka"
- "SRI LANKA: Tear Drop of the Indian Ocean."
- "India's tear"
- "Sri Lanka: An Island Full of Treasures"
- "CEYLON.SUMPTUOUSLY TROPICAL."
- "Sri Lanka - A wonderful Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sri Lanka
- Hotels in Sri Lanka
- Transportation in Sri Lanka
- Nightlife in Sri Lanka
- Restaurants in Sri Lanka
- Shopping in Sri Lanka
- Warnings and Dangers in Sri Lanka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sri Lanka
- 23 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sri Lanka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sri Lanka
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 133 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goa Intro, 144 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenwich Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Mysore Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.