"A hidden past..." Eltham by BluBluBlu
Eltham Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 52 photos
Eltham is 'just another suburb' of London...the usual mix of retail oulets, a few pubs, tacky food outlets like McD's & Pizzahut...so its easy to miss...but it does have some 'jewels' hidden away...as I recently found out...
Past residents include Bob Hope, Frankie Howard, Kate Bush, and Boy George...
In the churchyard at Eltham is buried Thomas Doggett...in his time he was quite wealthy, managing two well known... more travel advice
Although there has been a church on the site since the 12th century the current one is relatively recent...and is not... more travel advice
BluBluBlu's Related Pages
Eltham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A hidden past..."
- "Eltham - I visited the Palace but ate at McDs."
- "I have only been once (figure now revised)!"
- "Eltham - Royal Manor"
- "Eltham Palace and Gardens"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eltham
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Eltham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eltham
Photos in ElthamSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 133 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goa Intro, 144 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenwich Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Mysore Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.