"Historic Greenwich" Top 5 Page for this destination Greenwich by BluBluBlu
Greenwich Travel Guide: 316 reviews and 845 photos
Greenwich is a major tourist destination in London due to its Royal Observatory, from where 'time' is taken, and its Royal Navy connections.
Its a fairly easy place to walk around as all its main sites of interest are concentrated in a fairly small area.
As I live locally I've never stayed in either, but I'd rather stay in Greenwich then in Central London. Both are next... more travel advice
This pub is in a small lane at the back of the Trafalgar Tavern. Its quite small...but is used more by locals. more travel advice
BluBluBlu's Related Pages
Greenwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Greenwich"
- "Maritime Greenwich"
- "GREENWICH, ENGLAND"
- "Greenwich - the Prime Meridian of the World"
- "Green Greenwich, top of the hill, top of the bill"
- "Greenwich, standing in two time zones"
- "GREEN, GREEN, GREEN GREENWICH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenwich
- Hotels in Greenwich
- Transportation in Greenwich
- Nightlife in Greenwich
- Restaurants in Greenwich
- Shopping in Greenwich
- Warnings and Dangers in Greenwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenwich
- 32 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Greenwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenwich
Photos in GreenwichSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 133 reviews, 176 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goa Intro, 144 reviews, 112 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greenwich Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Mysore Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- India Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
No friends yet.