"Gdansk" Gdansk by elpariente

Gdansk Travel Guide: 1,185 reviews and 3,586 photos

Gdansk brought to our mid many ideas without any connexion between them : Danzing , wheat , turbot , Günter Grass , Solidarity Union , communism , Lech Walesa , amber , Baltic , Hanseatic League , trade , Klauss Kinski , goldwasser , sea , War , Jean Paul II , the "famous" Fahrenheit , that even now is creating me some problems ...
With all this in mind we discovered a quiet and beautiful town where we had a great finish for our visit to Poland

Gdansk traía a nuestras cabezas muchas ideas sin ninguna conexión : Danzing, el trigo, el rodaballo, Günter Grass, el Sindicato Solidaridad , el comunismo, Lech Walesa, el ámbar, el Báltico, la Liga Hanseática, el comercio, Klauss Kinski, Goldwasser, el mar, la guerra, Jean Paul II, el "famoso" Fahrenheit, que incluso ahora me sigue creando algunos problemas ...
Con todo esto en mente, descubrimos una ciudad tranquila y hermosa, donde tuvimos un gran final para nuestra visita a Polonia

• Last visit to Gdansk: May 2011
  • Intro Updated Feb 22, 2012

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Looks like you had great weather when you visited. I will go to Gdansk in winter so I will not be as lucky with the weather, but it will be good anyway. Great and useful tips here, Juan!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Oct 31, 2013 at 5:21 AM

I will spend five nights in Gdansk so I will definitely make a day trip to see the castle in Malbork.

• elpariente's Profile Photo
      Oct 31, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Good !!!

elpariente

“Ahora o nunca - Now or never”

Badges & Stats in Gdansk