"Kumbh Mela 2013" Allahabad by elpariente

Allahabad Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 274 photos

No fue fácil tomar la decisión de ir a Allahabad para vivir el Kumbh Mela , por una parte nos asustaba la cantidad de gente que iba a reunirse allí , el que fuera todo provisional y hecho para esta ocasión, además los comentarios de la gente no eran para animar excepto uno , de un miembro de VT que nos animó y nos dijo que sólo había una pega en nuestro plan y era que íbamos a estar muy poco tiempo .
Tenía razón, nos faltó tiempo , pero el que pasamos aquí fue realmente bueno e interesante ya que el Kumbh Mela es una experiencia que cala muy hondo en la que se mezclan la mística , la devoción, el colorido , la música y hasta la Ingeniería
Me gustaría volver dentro de 12 años !!!
Nota : Si lees esta págna y ves alguna inconsistencia , p.f. avísame
It was not easy to make the decision to go to live the Kumbh Mela in Allahabad , we were frightened because of the great amount of people that we would meet there, because it was all temporary and made for this occasion, and for the comments of the people who didn´t encourage us but one member of VT that told us that there was only one catch in our plan and that was going to be a very short time.
He was right, we needed more time, but the one we we spent here was really good and interesting as the Kumbh Mela is an In-depth experience in that mix mysticism, devotion, color, music and even Engineering
I'd like to go back in 12 years!
Note: If you read this and you notice any inconsistency , please let me know

• Last visit to Allahabad: Feb 2013
  • Intro Updated Apr 8, 2013

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM

¡Simplemente genial!

• mehulraj's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM

you are putting in lot of effort to build your pages..amazing to see the way you are helping travelling community from different languages to look into your pages..great work..

• elpariente's Profile Photo
      Apr 6, 2013 at 2:00 AM

I have great memories of our India travel , so we will try to write some of them
      I hope you have passed the exam successfully

• mehulraj's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2013 at 3:26 AM

wwwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.....how are you???? you look great..but the background is pretty scary for me..got ur mail..nice to hear from you..enjoyed talking to you during madurai visit..I hope in future someday I can visit your wonderful country with my family..not as mariner...

• elpariente's Profile Photo
      Mar 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM

We wait for you and your family in Spain
      No scary at all .Every thing was easy and we didn´t feel uncomfortable at any moment

elpariente

“Ahora o nunca - Now or never”

Badges & Stats in Allahabad

Have you been to Allahabad?

Latest Activity in Allahabad