"Asmara - nice people and poor country" Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara by Johannes_S
Asmara Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 477 photos
I only have visited the city for 50 hours, so I cannot give you perfect information.
However, I can recommend you a homepage with all relevant information about eritrea and asmara:
Enjoy your trip!
- Pros:Very nice people / very safe / very cheap
- Cons:poor country / few things to visit
- In a nutshell:Nice for 2 or 3 days!
Try to talk with some eritrean guys near to the cathedral. For a tip - a donation for the cathedral of course ;-) you... more travel advice
Asmara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Asmara, Eritrea"
- "Asmara: The "Little Rome" of Africa"
- "Lovely Asmara"
- "Asmara - City of Surprises"
- "Asmara - nice people and poor country"
- "eritrea : undiscovered jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asmara
- Hotels in Asmara
- Transportation in Asmara
- Nightlife in Asmara
- Restaurants in Asmara
- Shopping in Asmara
- Warnings and Dangers in Asmara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asmara
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Asmara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asmara
- Posted in Travel Shanghai Forum "Re: Ho(s)tel advice for a..."
- Commented on one of icarus2004's Asmara travel pages
- created a Asmara Travel Page "Asmara - nice people and poor country"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Asmara - nice people and poor country"
- Wrote a Review View of the cathedral in Asmara Things to Do
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.
Latest Asmara hotel reviews
- InterContinental Asmara
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013