"Preston, Lancs, UK" Preston by Maxus

Preston Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 58 photos

Nice Town......

Preston has got lots of P’s, there are two on the coat of arms then there's Parch Peas, PNE, the Parks, the Pot Fair and now a mega University (on Plungy Road where the Poly used to be) Preston’s also got bags of Pride.

I really like Preston and its a much understated place, its friendly. I’ve never met better people in the UK (I was there just two years and made some of my best friends in the town).

Lots of culture, great nightlife, shopping etc etc, , it's got the Guild and it's one place where it aint grim up t'north, I am really sorry I left Preston and I really want to move back.

Loads of you have probably been through it and maybe even changed trains but never got out of the station, well do next time (turn right not left) and you will see a multi-cultural town at ease with itself.

If anyone from Preston remembers Mark from the TUC, send me an email and say hello.

I will take my camera and do some work on this page this year (honest)

• Last visit to Preston: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 14, 2007

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Hi there! You do need a pic of Preston...but it does have a lot of P's ....maybe some of my cousins from Philippines too, hehehe...we multiply like rabbits....Norman :)

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2006 at 10:18 PM

my mum was born in preston many moons ago!!!!

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2005 at 3:58 AM

Just want to say hi to a fellow Prestonian.

Maxus Lives Here!

Maxus

“Respect (and if in doubt have another banana)”

Badges & Stats in Preston

Have you been to Preston?

Latest Activity in Preston