"Preston, Lancs, UK" Preston by Maxus
Preston Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 58 photos
Preston has got lots of P’s, there are two on the coat of arms then there's Parch Peas, PNE, the Parks, the Pot Fair and now a mega University (on Plungy Road where the Poly used to be) Preston’s also got bags of Pride.
I really like Preston and its a much understated place, its friendly. I’ve never met better people in the UK (I was there just two years and made some of my best friends in the town).
Lots of culture, great nightlife, shopping etc etc, , it's got the Guild and it's one place where it aint grim up t'north, I am really sorry I left Preston and I really want to move back.
Loads of you have probably been through it and maybe even changed trains but never got out of the station, well do next time (turn right not left) and you will see a multi-cultural town at ease with itself.
If anyone from Preston remembers Mark from the TUC, send me an email and say hello.
I will take my camera and do some work on this page this year (honest)
Maxus' Related Pages
Preston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Proud Preston"
- "Emma's View on Preston"
- "Preston - My Home Town"
- "Preston, Lancs, UK"
- "Preston pride"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Preston
- Hotels in Preston
- Transportation in Preston
- Nightlife in Preston
- Restaurants in Preston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Preston
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Preston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Preston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 94 reviews, 223 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lancashire Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Heysham Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- England 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Matara Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bharuch Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haputale Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Negombo Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Scarborough Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Kataragama Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos