"Tynemouth" Tynemouth by Maxus
Tynemouth Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 109 photos
A little over-shadowed by its noisy neighbour (Whitley Bay) Tynemouth is one of those places that is sort of worth seeing but not really worth going to see.
However it is very handy for Newcastle so if you are visiting the area and you fancy a blast of bracing North Sea air jump on the Metro and you can be here in no time.
For an easy but interesting walk get off the Metro at Tynemouth and walk along the sea front to Whitley Bay (or the other way round).
I work here sometimes running conferences and training courses and it is also next door to North Shields from which I make fairly frequent ferry trips to Amsterdam (See the tip attached to my North Shields page)
I am sure there is lots to see and do round here and so I intend to add to this page during 2008. I can’t say I am an expert on the place but if you have a question you can give me a try.
There is a Premier Travel Inn in North Shields, it’s like the other 500 Premier Travel Inns in the UK but to be fair... more travel advice
Maxus' Related Pages
Tynemouth Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tynemouth
- Hotels in Tynemouth
- Transportation in Tynemouth
- Nightlife in Tynemouth
- Restaurants in Tynemouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Tynemouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tynemouth
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Tynemouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tynemouth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 94 reviews, 223 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lancashire Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Heysham Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- England 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Matara Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bharuch Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haputale Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Negombo Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Scarborough Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Kataragama Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos