"Ingiriya: Small Town Sri Lanka" Ingiriya by Maxus
Ingiriya Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
If you are heading for the Rock Temple Pahiyangala from the West Coast pick up the Ratnapura bus at Panadura and get off here, then get the Matugama (Via Bulatsinhala) bus from the bus station, which is up the hill from where you’ll get dropped and left at the cross roads, ask if you’re not sure.
Once at Bulatsinhala there is a local bus which stops at the entrance to Pahiyangala but if it’s your first visit a three-wheel is an easier option.
Ingiriya has nothing much to keep you, there are all the usual shops and several places to eat.
Maxus' Related Pages
Ingiriya Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ingiriya
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ingiriya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ingiriya
Photos in IngiriyaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 94 reviews, 223 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lancashire Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos
- Heysham Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- England 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Matara Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Bharuch Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haputale Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negombo Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Scarborough Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Kataragama Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos