"a place to chill, party and play in the sand" Top 5 Page for this destination Huacachina by gonzo747
Huacachina Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 119 photos
Huacachina was one of the last places we went to on our trip.
It's a great place to hang in a hammoc, have a party at the hostal, do some sandsports, and enjoy the landscapes.
The night got intense, the mornings uhm..... let's forget about them.
- Pros:chilling, drinking, sandboarding, buggy trip
- Cons:sand gets you dirty
After a few drinks, I climbed the dune behind our hostal (casa de arena). It was hard getting on the top, but it had a... more travel advice
This was a really nice place to stay. Every night you could join the barbeque with some free drinks. There was a bar,... more travel advice
gonzo747's Related Pages
Huacachina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huacachina, a beautiful Oasis on Earth"
- "Huacachina: a true Oasis"
- "Sand, desert, dunes and yourself..."
- "a place to chill, party and play in the sand"
- "Tranquility Amidst Beauty"
- "Sandsurfers paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huacachina
- Hotels in Huacachina
- Transportation in Huacachina
- Restaurants in Huacachina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huacachina
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Huacachina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huacachina
Top 10 Pages
- Uyuni Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Barcelona 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordillera de Vilcabamba Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Lima Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Gokarna Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Hechtel 7 reviews, 11 photos