"A place to stay for a while" Gokarna by gonzo747
Gokarna Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
I was planning to stay here for 3 days, ended up staying for a week. i've met many people that had the same thing some of em ended up staying for months. Gokarna is a small holy town in Karnataka. It's also known for it's beaches.
- Pros:Secluded beaches, nice town, a lot of culture
If you don't fancy walking from one beach to another, you can talk to the boatmen at the beach to take you there. You'll... more travel advice
The sunsets at Gokarna are absolutely amazing. I preferred the sunset at main beach because the sun sets in the middle... more travel advice
gonzo747's Related Pages
Gokarna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A place to stay for a while"
- "GOKARNA-THE UNDISCLOSED HEAVEN"
- "Riders on the Storm-Biking Gokarna in the Monsoon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gokarna
- Hotels in Gokarna
- Transportation in Gokarna
- Restaurants in Gokarna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gokarna
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Gokarna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gokarna
Photos in GokarnaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Uyuni Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Barcelona 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordillera de Vilcabamba Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Lima Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Gokarna Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Hechtel 7 reviews, 11 photos