"State capital of Goa" Panaji by gonzo747
Panaji Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 140 photos
Stayed in Panaji for two nights in a nice area called Sao Tomé.
I went here because there was a diving center in Miramar (just next to Panaji)
On the northeast of town there is the municipal market which is pretty cozy. It's a market where many locals come as... more travel advice
I haven't tried the food over here, but it was a cozy travellers place. A great spot for a beer. more travel advice
gonzo747's Related Pages
Panaji Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Panaji (Panjim) and Old Goa"
- "A Funky Good Time"
- "The State Capital"
- "A little feel of Portugal in Goa, India"
- "State capital of Goa"
- "calangute beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panaji
- Hotels in Panaji
- Transportation in Panaji
- Restaurants in Panaji
- Shopping in Panaji
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panaji
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Panaji?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panaji
Top 10 Pages
- Uyuni Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Barcelona 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cordillera de Vilcabamba Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Lima Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Gokarna Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Hechtel 7 reviews, 11 photos