"Gonzo's little homepage" gonzo747's Profile

Who am i?

Hi, My real name is Gert and I live in a small town called Hechtel which is situated in the northeast of Belgium.
As everybody who's on this site I'm a travel addict.

My travel past.

Before 2003 I've only done smaller trips inside europe. Went to the UK, Holland, Germany, Prague, Carcassonne(France), Italian and Austrian alpes etc...

In 2003 I went for the first time outside of europe. It was a trip with intrepid to soutern Thailand.
In 2004 I went with my sister to southern Africa. We did a cape to Vic tour with Acacia africa (which was an awesome trip)
In the beginning of 2005 it was Australia's turn. In July I did a 4 day trip to Barcelona.

In november and december 2005 I went to peru, Bolivia and Chili with a friend. For me this was the best holliday I ever had. Amazing people and the landscapes are just stunning.
Getting back was depressing so I went to Turkey for 10 days in februari 2006 on my own.
In januari and februari 2007 I went to india on my own. This was one of the more extreem trips.

I love walking

I love to walk. Definately on the Belgian travel pages you'll find many places to do short to extremely long walks. If you know some good ones in the neighbourhood let me know.

• Intro Updated Mar 20, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!