"Small, but enjoyable!" Top 5 Page for this destination Lund by alemir82
Lund Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 191 photos
Lund is a nice old city in the south of Sweden with about 100000 inhabitants. It has an easy going atmosphere, there are lots of young people and it's nice to stroll around the centre for a while.
Most of life in the city is connected with the univerity, which was founded 1666. Today there are about 45000 students studying at the univerity and about 25-30000 of them live in Lund.
The main sights include the cathedral and the old centre.
Here, the university, science-park, multicultural atmosphere and historical surroundings make up a unique combination.
This has turned Lund into an international city where ideas are born - ideas that build enterprises and achieve success both nationally and internationally.
The Lund Konsthallen is a small museum in the center of Lund. This museum doesn't have a permanent exhibition so there... more travel advice
Kulturen is a museum with two sides. One side is the open-air museum with lot's of lovely buildings. Like the Bosebo... more travel advice
alemir82's Related Pages
Lund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small, but enjoyable!"
- "Lund, den lilla storstaden"
- "Student life and history"
- "LUND, the most charming place to study in Sweden"
- "Lovely Lund"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lund
- Hotels in Lund
- Transportation in Lund
- Nightlife in Lund
- Restaurants in Lund
- Shopping in Lund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lund
- 20 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lund
Photos in LundSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa 40 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lund Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bologna Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos
- Florence Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Catanzaro Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Giovanni Rotondo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 photos