"Holy town!" San Giovanni Rotondo by alemir82
San Giovanni Rotondo Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
San Giovanni Rotondo, the heart of the Gargano hills, is a famous religious centre, destination of pilgrimages to the Capuchin friars’ monastery, Santa Maria delle Grazie, which was the dwelliong of Padre Pio from Pietralcina, one of the basic symbols of the Christian religion.
Hotel Gran Paradiso is a new modern architectural building, located in San Giovanni Rotondo, at only 100 metres from the... more travel advice
alemir82's Related Pages
San Giovanni Rotondo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holy town!"
- "Independent travel: Naples to San Giovanni Rotondo"
- "San Giovanni Rotondo, luogo di pace e spiritualità"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Giovanni Rotondo
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Giovanni Rotondo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Giovanni Rotondo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa 40 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lund Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bologna Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos
- Rome Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos
- Florence Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Catanzaro Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Giovanni Rotondo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 photos