"I love to laugh" laughing_lioness's Profile

So, here I am ...
.... because I just love to travel. Any sort of travel where you can experience and explore another region, country, language, culture ...

Trips 2005

March 2005 (1 week): Kiel / northern Germany
March 2005 (weekend): Strasbourg / France
June 2005 (10 days): French Riviera
November 2005 (4 days): Stockholm / Sweden

Trips 2006

Barcelona / Spain (business trip)
Aarburg / Switzerland (business trip)
Hamburg / Germany (business trip)
The Netherlands
Thüringen / Germany
England in July and October

Trips 2007

South Africa in February
I really think South Africa is a wonderful country and I am so grateful that my friends made me go and showed me around. Surely I will go back somewhen.

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany

"Hold on to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." (Langton Huges)

Trips 2008

Knysna, South Africa
Kilkee, Ireland
Kemer, Turkey
Zurich, Switzerland

"It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter." (Marlene Dietrich)

I love to travel with my best friend Emma. She is living in Stockholm so we don't really meet that often. We always have loads of fun and good laughs where ever we meet up. Actually we still can't stop having the giggles once in a while :-)

• Intro Updated Dec 15, 2009

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Hi Daniela ,thanks a lot for your comments on my home page ,hope to see you sometimes ,somewhere in this part of the world...

• Rischard's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I wish you a Happy and a most pleasent birthday, greeting's from Amsterdam.

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Many happy returns of the day & Best wishes to you on this wonderful day.:-)

• martyfrize's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Thanks for the "hello". Yes Jersey too. Guernsey ist am bestern. Glucklichen Geburtstag am Sonntag..

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Ja...und meine Reiselust ist noch ungebrochen. Aber auf der Insel war nicht noch nicht. Allerdings habe ich auch so ein paar "travel karma" Geschichten erlebt. Lieben Gruss aus Berlin!

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 1:04 PM

Loving your travel Karma.....What would have happened had you not been able to understand French, I wonder? Great story, thank you, Carole.

• leics's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Hi, You need no knowledge at all to go to Sharp (lots of people come from abroad too). You'll do a basic course there. Have a look at the website for info; it's a really good introduction to practical archaeology. Maybe see you there next year! Best, J

• Jul 29, 2007 at 8:20 AM

Hello Daniela!Thanks for visiting my page. Would you believe that we cross the boundary to Aachen each month just to buy some German pastries and bread?I just love German bakeries!

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2007 at 10:03 PM

I suspect it was Mercury going retrograde that caused that epic trip to Guildford..........

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2007 at 9:55 AM

Ha ha, great travel story. Next time I want to move 100 litres of wine, I will call you up.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
laughing_lioness's Profile Photo

laughing_lioness

“... it's my life - it's now or never ...”

Real Name