laughing_lioness's profile photo

Daniela Online Now
... it's my life - it's now or never ...

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

traveloturc's Profile Photo
traveloturc Aug 22, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Hi Daniela ,thanks a lot for your comments on my home page ,hope to see you sometimes ,somewhere in this part of the world...

Rischard's Profile Photo
Rischard Aug 12, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I wish you a Happy and a most pleasent birthday, greeting's from Amsterdam.

Daja123's Profile Photo
Daja123 Aug 11, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Many happy returns of the day & Best wishes to you on this wonderful day.:-)

martyfrize's Profile Photo
martyfrize Aug 10, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Thanks for the "hello". Yes Jersey too. Guernsey ist am bestern. Glucklichen Geburtstag am Sonntag..

bijo69's Profile Photo
bijo69 Aug 9, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Ja...und meine Reiselust ist noch ungebrochen. Aber auf der Insel war nicht noch nicht. Allerdings habe ich auch so ein paar "travel karma" Geschichten erlebt. Lieben Gruss aus Berlin!

unravelau's Profile Photo
unravelau Aug 9, 2007 at 1:04 PM

Loving your travel Karma.....What would have happened had you not been able to understand French, I wonder? Great story, thank you, Carole.

leics's Profile Photo
leics Jul 29, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Hi, You need no knowledge at all to go to Sharp (lots of people come from abroad too). You'll do a basic course there. Have a look at the website for info; it's a really good introduction to practical archaeology. Maybe see you there next year! Best, J

titabell Jul 29, 2007 at 8:20 AM

Hello Daniela!Thanks for visiting my page. Would you believe that we cross the boundary to Aachen each month just to buy some German pastries and bread?I just love German bakeries!

uglyscot's Profile Photo
uglyscot Jul 27, 2007 at 10:03 PM

I suspect it was Mercury going retrograde that caused that epic trip to Guildford..........

Redlats's Profile Photo
Redlats Jul 27, 2007 at 9:55 AM

Ha ha, great travel story. Next time I want to move 100 litres of wine, I will call you up.