"I love to laugh" laughing_lioness's Profile
So, here I am ...
.... because I just love to travel. Any sort of travel where you can experience and explore another region, country, language, culture ...
March 2005 (1 week): Kiel / northern Germany
March 2005 (weekend): Strasbourg / France
June 2005 (10 days): French Riviera
November 2005 (4 days): Stockholm / Sweden
Barcelona / Spain (business trip)
Aarburg / Switzerland (business trip)
Hamburg / Germany (business trip)
Thüringen / Germany
England in July and October
South Africa in February
I really think South Africa is a wonderful country and I am so grateful that my friends made me go and showed me around. Surely I will go back somewhen.
"Hold on to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." (Langton Huges)
England, England, England
Knysna, South Africa
"It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter." (Marlene Dietrich)
I love to travel with my best friend Emma. She is living in Stockholm so we don't really meet that often. We always have loads of fun and good laughs where ever we meet up. Actually we still can't stop having the giggles once in a while :-)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- laughing_lioness and Emchen are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Belgium Forum "Re: hotel / b&b outside Brussels"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Irish Seaside"
- updated a Kilkee Travel Page "Irish Seaside"
updated their Profile Page "I love to laugh"
- Commented on Daja123's profile page
- Wrote a Review Dine in the middle of the forest with lagoon view in Knysna Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Würzburg 5 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zandvoort Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Hamburg Intro, 3 reviews
- Edam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kilkee Intro, 3 photos
- Amsterdam 2 reviews
- London Intro, 2 reviews
- Barcelona 1 review
- Stockholm 1 review
- Haarlem Intro, 1 review