"Termoli-Province of Campobasso-Region of Molise" Termoli by Kandise
Termoli Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 70 photos
The town of Termoli is on the Adriatic Coast of Italy, in the province of Campobasso in the region of Molise. It is famous for it's beautiful beaches and the purity of the water. A favorite day trip is catching a ferry boat from the Port of Termoli to the Tremiti Isles. (See my Tremiti Isles Page)
Though we did not stop in during our day trip to the Isles, we were told that the old town is a wonderful addition to add to your agenda. Many travelers can also make a quick trip to other hilltop towns in the regions: Larino, Casacalenda, Montorio, and Monte Longo.
- Pros:Best of an old Italian town, beautiful beaches, and the bluest water you could ever imagine
- Cons:Peak season, is bumber to bumber traffic.
- In a nutshell:Old City Charm, Beautiful Beaches, and Fun Day Trips
Kandise's Related Pages
Termoli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TERMOLI, picturesque location on the Adriatic sea"
- "beautiful Termoli"
- "Termoli-Province of Campobasso-Region of Molise"
- "Old World Charm along the Beautiful Adriatic Sea"
- "A Beautiful Resort by the Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Termoli
- Hotels in Termoli
- Transportation in Termoli
- Nightlife in Termoli
- Restaurants in Termoli
- Shopping in Termoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Termoli
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Termoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Termoli
Top 5 Pages
- Pienza Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Italy Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Isola San Domino Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Isola Caprara Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Isola San Nicola Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Termoli hotel reviews
- Hotel Meridiano Termoli
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 4, 2013